Optimization Tool Description
The optimization tool package contains the tool's excutable file and example input files that are required to run the tool:
- Optimization Tool User Manual 2020.pdf. The manual describing the use of the Optimization Tool.
- OPTIM.exe. Can be run as a console application from the command line within a DOS window.
- Basin_info.csv. Contains acreage and maximum number of feasible LID sites for each sub-basin within model domain.
- LID_info.csv. Contains configuration and unit cost of each LID type.
- SWMM_temp.inp. Template SWMM input file, created through modeling tool application to local watersheds.
- SWMM5.exe. The executable for the EPA SWMM modeling engine.
The files will need to be placed in right folder (directory) in order for the tool to run. The step-by-step instructions on how to set up and run the tool, as well as the description of surpporting inputs files are provided in the User Manual.