GreenPlan-IT Tracker Tool
At a very basic level, the GreenPlan-IT Tracker is a web-based tool that accounts for the impact of implemented Green Infrastructure within a municipal, county-wide, or user-defined footprint. It is an extensible custom database designed to record, display, and exchange data regarding currently installed green infrastructure sites.
Adding Value to the Collected Information
- Records and display information about GI implementation for individual sites
- Aggregates information across multiple sites within a city or area of interest
- Generates standardized reports to track progress for regulatory compliance
- Calculates effectiveness based on modeling outputs
- Illustrates the broader lifecycle of GI implementation and outcomes using score cards and key information